Tester

For deg som har noe annet på hjertet

Moderators: Lothair Mantelar, Sauegjeteren

Terje
Den Gjenfødte Dragen
Den Gjenfødte Dragen

Tester

Post by Terje »

Online tester er alltid like morsomme (eh... :?), og de er ekstra morsomme hvis du kan dele resultatene dine med noen! :D

Så her er en egen tråd for tester. (Så slipper vi egne tråder for alle verdens tester... :roll: )
Vi begynner med en som kanskje har spesielt stor relavans her på forumet: Dork, Nerd or Geek?

Mine resultater:
Pure Nerd
60 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 43% Dork
For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately

lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially

crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the

following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 63% on nerdiness

You scored higher than 55% on geekosity

You scored higher than 74% on dork points
"Vivo equidem vitamque extrema per omnia duco!"
- Verg., Aen., 3.315.
Akira
Den Fortapte
Den Fortapte

Post by Akira »

Dette er meg:

Joe Normal
21 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 8% Dork
For The Record:

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Congratulations!
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. I choose my own destiny."
Ayreon
Asha’man
Asha’man

Post by Ayreon »

Her er mine resultater: A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 16% on nerdiness

You scored higher than 13% on geekosity

You scored higher than 3% on dork points
Purken den er bare slem, vi skal tagge på dem med kulepenn!!
Sauegjeteren
Sauegjeter
Sauegjeter

Post by Sauegjeteren »

54% dork
75% geek
nerd? husker ikke.

Dette er ikke nødvendigvis bra tegn?
Moiraine vet svært mye, sauegjeter.
Kjetil
Den Fortapte
Den Fortapte

Post by Kjetil »

Joe Normal
47 % Nerd, 8% Geek, 4% Dork
Stine
Den Fortapte
Den Fortapte
Location: Second star to the right, then straight on 'till morning!

Post by Stine »

joe normal...
tja, jo, kanskje det.

sitter for den blå ajah.
Ashaman
M’hael
M’hael

Post by Ashaman »

Modern, Cool Nerd
"There's always another battle. I suppose that will be the case until the whole world turns Tinkers"
- Davram Bashere
Loki
Nae’blis
Nae’blis

Post by Loki »

Outcast Genius
56 % Nerd, 65% Geek, 52% Dork
For The Record:

You scored better than half in all three, earning you the title of: Outcast Genius.

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

Congratulations!

You scored higher than 55% on nerdiness

You scored higher than 91% on geekosity

You scored higher than 88% on dork points

Det geniale er at eg viser ekstrem nerdiness ved å vite før eg tok testen at eg var meir geek enn nerd. XD
Obdormio wrote:Eg må stå opp og gå på skulen i morgon.

Det veit eg slett ikkje om eg er mentalt førebudd på.
WoTle wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 18:00Meir av dette og mindre av Lan som pissar medan Alanna ser på, takk!
Terje
Den Gjenfødte Dragen
Den Gjenfødte Dragen

Post by Terje »

Heh, trodde jeg var mer geek enn nerd jeg også, men så opererer jeg med litt andre definisjoner...
"Vivo equidem vitamque extrema per omnia duco!"
- Verg., Aen., 3.315.
Faile
Krønikenes Bevarer
Krønikenes Bevarer

Post by Faile »

OMFG! :shock: :P

Modern, Cool Nerd
100 % Nerd, 56% Geek, 47% Dork
For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd and Geek, earning you the title of: Modern, Cool Nerd.

Nerds didn't use to be cool, but in the 90's that all changed. It used to be that, if you were a computer expert, you had to wear plaid or a pocket protector or suspenders or something that announced to the world that you couldn't quite fit in. Not anymore. Now, the intelligent and geeky have eked out for themselves a modicum of respect at the very least, and "geek is chic." The Modern, Cool Nerd is intelligent, knowledgable and always the person to call in a crisis (needing computer advice/an arcane bit of trivia knowledge). They are the one you want as your lifeline in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (or the one up there, winning the million bucks)!

Congratulations!

You scored higher than 99% on nerdiness

You scored higher than 85% on geekosity

You scored higher than 79% on dork points

haha... kanskje jeg må revurdere hue mitt litt :P
Loke: Odin, kvifor blir eg alltid med-offer for din svinaktig dårleg karma?
Odin: Min teori? Fordi du sparker svære, øksebærende sumerere i skrittet.
Loki
Nae’blis
Nae’blis

Post by Loki »

Terje wrote:Heh, trodde jeg var mer geek enn nerd jeg også, men så opererer jeg med litt andre definisjoner...
Trudde geek - gal fan ovenfor ting, nerd - hyperengasjert i fagfelt, særleg teknologi og dork - sosialt inkompatibel, var relativt vidt spredte definisjonar, eg? Var i alle fall det eg trudde dei var før eg tok den testen, og det stemte overeins med den testen... (thus nerd... eg er unormalt kunnskapsrik i fagfeltet :P)
Obdormio wrote:Eg må stå opp og gå på skulen i morgon.

Det veit eg slett ikkje om eg er mentalt førebudd på.
WoTle wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 18:00Meir av dette og mindre av Lan som pissar medan Alanna ser på, takk!
Wolfbrother
Den Fortapte
Den Fortapte

Post by Wolfbrother »

Joe Normal
30 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 13% Dork

Kan vel leve med det :D
For once you have tasted flight you will
walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward;
for there you have been,
and there you long to return.
the black wind
Hengiven
Hengiven

Post by the black wind »

Joe Normal
34 % Nerd, 34% Geek, 30% Dork
For The Record:

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Congratulations!
like a butterfly i fly
like a rock i fall
Nynaeve
Asha’man
Asha’man

Post by Nynaeve »

jeg quitta den før jeg fikk lest sånn prosentform, men det sto at jeg var litt over halvveis nerd, så jeg ble pure nerd
Ceres
Amyrlin
Amyrlin

Post by Ceres »

Pure Nerd
91 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 39% Dork
For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations
Urban tilværelse